Target your training spend with the Emotional Intelligence Skills Assessment (EISA) followed by customised training in development areas
Contact us today to find out more.
Business is all about relationships. The Emotional Intelligence Skills Assessment (EISA) report helps increase Engagement (internal relationships) and build better customer relationships (external relationships) by targeting specific areas for development. The assessment is 50 questions, takes about 10 minutes and can be done online.
What core business skills does the Emotional Intelligence Skills Assessment (EISA) measure?
- Perceiving – This is our ability to be aware of and understand our emotional state, as well as the emotional states of others. It is about being aware of emotional signals and being able to accurately identify what they mean. The better we become at reading and understanding emotions, the more appropriately we are able to respond.
- Managing – The ability to use our emotions to direct our attention and thoughts. Managing influences the decisions we make and the actions we take. Rthe relationship between employees and their manager are a key factor in Employee Engagement scores.
- Decision making – Decision making requires us to pay attention to and processing relevant environmental, interpersonal and intrapersonal cues. Our emotional state influences what information we pay attention to.
- Achieving – This is our ability to self-motivate and draw on the emotions necessary to pursue realistic and meaningful goals. Although success is often subjectively defined, our physiological reaction to it (i.e. heart rate, blood pressure, breathing etc) and emotional experiences are based on our interpretation of the effectiveness of our efforts toward goal attainment.
- Influencing – What we feel plays an enormous role in the creation and maintenance of social relationships. Feelings often shape the behaviours and thoughts of others because they perceive these emotions as social signals. The way we read emotional and social cues have an impact on the amount of power, competence and credibility we have.
Once your team has been assessed we can customise training for the specific areas of development to ensure effective training spend. Don’t waste your truing budget target your spend with the Emotional Intelligence Skills Assessment (EISA) on specific measurable areas of Emotional Intelligence development, followed by customised training in these identified development areas.